Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Top 3 Sports Cars of 2010

Lets review the Top 3 Sports Cars of 2010:

In the effort of keeping confusion and disagreements to a minimum let me first state that the opinions in this article are strictly based on my experience with these three vehicles. I will admit that some of them may be just a tad bit biased, but I am sure that many people will agree with my feelings about these cars. So here we go.

#1) 2010 Chevrolet Camaro: By far the most anticipated American sports car to be released in some time. This car is on word, HOT! With five different models of this car available it's hard not to choose this car. It is also very affordable. The cheapest one being about 22,000 dollars.


#2) 2010 Mitsubishi Eclipse: Let me first start by saying that I hate Mitsubishi! But this car is really hard not to like. The GT is equipped with a standard 3.8-liter, V6, 265-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway and can compete with most mid level sports cars any where.


#3) 2010 Ford Mustang: Well of course I had to include a Ford into the mix! the V6 Coupe is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V6, 210-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. I would say that in the next two years with a new and improved body style an a more competitive price the Mustang could be the best American made sports car there is. Hands down.


Well there you have it. 2010's hottest sports cars. I hope you get a chance to enjoy one of these vehicles in the very near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment